Established in 1890, Felters today are a technology leader in nonwoven materials with over 80% of output going to Safety products in the Automotive and Domestic Appliance industries.
We are now looking for motivated individuals to join the team in our Roebuck SC manufacturing unit which primarily handles PET, Polypropylene, Rayon and Wool fibers.
The company is an equal opportunities employer providing excellent job security and pay rates with additional performance bonuses.
- Machine Operators (Card, Loom, and Fabrication Operator positions)
- Training will be provided for suitable candidates
- 40 hour week with opportunities for over time
- Shifts available - Morning/Day 6:00am - 2:30pm or Day/Twilight 2:30pm - 10:00pm (some flexibility possible)
- Self-starter with an aptitude for learning new tasks
- Team player who is willing to work jointly with others
- Keen eye for detail with ability to follow instructions
- Practice safe work habits throughout the workday and follow company rules
- Good time keeper with reliable transportation to and from work
- Pay range will be from $14-$20 per hour depending on experience and position
- Additional bi-weekly bonus of $160 based on job performance (equivalent to $2 per hour)
Apply online or download the interactive PDF and once complete email to firstname.lastname@example.org