Established in 1890, Felters today are a technology leader in nonwoven materials with over 80% of output going to Safety products in the Automotive and Domestic Appliance industries.
We are now looking for motivated individuals to join the team in our Roebuck SC manufacturing unit which primarily handles PET, Polypropylene, Rayon and Wool fibers.
The company is an equal opportunities employer providing excellent job security and pay rates with additional performance bonuses.
- Maintenance Technician (Cards, Looms, Calendars, Presses and basic facility upkeep)
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in machine repair and wiring; electrical, mechanical
- Perform routine scheduled, preventive, and emergency maintenance on plant mechanical
systems and equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues in an efficient manner
- Communicate and cooperate with machine operators; operate equipment to detect equipment problems, analyze malfunctions, and verify system problems
- 40 hour week with opportunities for over time
- Appropriate understanding and knowledge of the mechanical workings of machinery with
ability to troubleshoot electrical issues in an efficient manner
- PLC and Electrical experience highly preferred
- Motivated with ability to think logically when performing a maintenance role
- Familiar with Safe working practices (lockout/tagout) and ability to follow company rules
- Team player who is willing to work jointly with others
- Good time keeper with reliable transportation to and from work
- Excellent pay rates, depending upon skills and suitable experience $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Additional bi-weekly bonus of $160 based on job performance (equivalent to $2 per hour)
Apply online or download the interactive PDF and once complete email to firstname.lastname@example.org