Established in 1890, Felters today are a technology leader in nonwoven materials with over 80% of output going to Safety products in the Automotive and Domestic Appliance industries.
We are now looking for motivated individuals to join the team in our Roebuck SC manufacturing unit which primarily handles PET, Polypropylene, Rayon and Wool fibers.
The company is an equal opportunities employer providing excellent job security and pay rates with additional performance bonuses.
Position - Quality Control Auditor Level 2 (Nonwoven products)
- Responsible for inspecting products and perform quality audits including repetitive visual,
mechanical, dimensional, and functional inspection
- Accountable for testing and sampling of raw materials and incoming products to ensure
compliance with company standards and devise ordinary gauging or measuring set-ups
- Ensure methods and limits and statistical data are well documented and require limited
judgement or interpretation as to quality and finish
- Perform material quality and in-process audits (thickness, weight, etc.) to ensure products and materials (PET,PP, Rayon and Wool fibers) are within spec
- Report quality issues to upper management and take corrective action
- Create and maintain detailed reports of data for analysis
- 40 hour week with opportunities for over time
- Motivated self-starter with good attention to detail
- Experience preferred but company will train candidates that can demonstrate a suitable background
- Familiar with safe working practices and ability to follow company rules
- Team player who is willing to work jointly with others
- Good time keeper with reliable transportation to and from work
- Excellent pay rates depending upon experience and skill level
- Additional bi-weekly bonus of $160 based on job performance (equivalent to $2 per hour)
Apply online or download the interactive PDF and once complete email to email@example.com